- Console: Tentatively Nintendo Switch's tenth successor. As Switch's fate as a handheld remains dubious, I am going to put this as tentative.
- Year: 2097-2098. 2097 is if Switch is released in 2017. 2098 is if Nintendo has a real successor to 3DS in 2018.
- Location basis: From most likely to least likely:
- Remaining European countries from previous groups
- Dex structure. Either around 65 Pokémon and 35 new forms, or a 90-100 new species. There will almost certainly going to be new means of providing de-facto evolutions, whether they are new forms or something else, as this an even generation.
- New field move: Something that is thematical, possibly based on items
- Less BST/moveset changes, more cosmetic changes: Rather than having significant changes, just cosmetic changes with superficial other changes can work.
- Anything else?: Some story changes can be done, such as making villain team optional for pre-E4.
Primary Dex Speculation:
Alternative Dex Speculation: