- Console: Tentatively Nintendo Switch's ninth successor. As Switch's fate as a handheld remains dubious, I am going to put this as tentative.
- Year: 2091-2092. 2091 is if Switch is released in 2017. 2092 is if Nintendo has a real successor to 3DS in 2018.
- Location basis: From most likely to least likely:
- Remaining European counties from previous groups
- Dex structure. Either around 65 Pokémon and 35 new forms, or a 90-100 new species. There will almost certainly going to be new means of providing de-facto evolutions, whether they are new forms or something else, as this an even generation.
- New field move: Something that messes up with game mechanics. Possibly turn order and switching.
- Less size shifts, more BST/moveset changes: Similar to traditional RPG enemies, certain recolors with differing BSTs for different parts of the game can be created. For example, an early species can have a powered up form, or a late species can have a nerfed form.
- Anything else?: Wild held items can be expanded and streamlined.
Primary Dex Speculation:
Alternative Dex Speculation: