It is common these days to hear about rumors of new Pokémon games after one is released. We have heard about the fake rumors of Plus and Minus after X/Y, and now we have Stars.
If we take this idea at its face value, we need to consider a few things:
- Half of the entire National Dex is unavailable in Sun and Moon.
- Most of the existing Pokémon, including recent ones, lack access to their HAs.
- There are a lot of oddities in how the game plays out, not unlike in DP. So some radical changes should be expected.
- A lot of the species that have been revamped are not available through common means. Most important one would be Doduo-line, but there are others.
- Removal of HMs has not been really compensated for.
- Connection with GO has not been established yet.
With these in mind, we can think about a few things:
-A wider Regional Dex is unavailable, and a possible return of the National Dex would be nice.
-Another means of obtaining HAs besides SOS battles will be intoduced. This can be anything.
-The new Move Tutors will likely include some old TMs and HMs, but they might still not include a Fairy-type move.
-New Alolan Forms, though unlikely, might happen.
-New areas and NPCs, will likely happen.